Saturday 1 March 2014

Outfit post

It's almost spring time and I can't believe it's snowing here in Vancouver! It only started to melt away today, and apparently it'll be back again next week... Honestly, I haven't been wanting to dress up, and just snuggled up refusing to get out of bed the last week too. 

Today, Mr. Sun decided to show up, so I thought I'd put together a few outfits together for you!


__________

Outfit #1

I love my leather jacket, I'll seriously put it on with anything that allows me to wear it with haha. 
This was just a casual outfit I put together for a simple dinner + movie date. I always love wearing long socks with any skirts above the knee. It kind of gives this more innocent feel, plus is much more Vancouver weather appropriate as well.

Jacket: H&M
White top: Top Shop
Leather skirt: Zara
Heels: Guess




__________

Outfit #2

This outfit is a little bit more dressy, and probably isn't suitable for an every day look, unless you really like to stand out from the crowd, then why not! I'm not stopping you~
I actually put this look together for a photoshoot I'll be styling tomorrow, stay tuned for the official pictures. Hopefully I'll receive them in 2-3 days.

My top is actually a vintage corset I got at a thrift store in downtown Vancouver called Used. I don't usually go thrift shopping, but I just couldn't resist when I saw how beautiful it was and for such a low price too!
The skirt was purchased from Taiwan, I honestly don't even remember what brand it was. There are just so many random brands there I can't even keep track.
Usually with an outfit that's really out there, I like to accessorize lightly, a watch, maybe a bracelet and a light necklace to fill in all the spots, but not too much so it takes the attention away from the outfit.



__________

Outfit #3

Who says you can't be fashionable with a plain white tee. I honestly love wearing them because they're so comfortable yet it's like a blank canvas that you can use to style with anything without having to worry about over-accessorizing. 

Plaid top: TNA
White tee: Club Monaco
Black skinny jeans: Levis
Scarf: Off brand




Excuse my super messy room.. and also my dog who loves to be in most of my shots. She just loves following me everywhere haha.

Thank you for reading, and have a happy sunny weekend!

-Carol <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Facebook